Our programmes are designed with your graduate development managers to ensure that they dovetail with your induction and development programme.
Our tailored programme content will give your graduates the skills needed for a successful transition from student life to the business world. We will introduce them to the fundamental leadership, team working and inter-personal skills required to be a success in the workplace. This not only fast tracks the development of their capability but also supports retention and talent management. Our programmes also help bond the group into a self-supporting graduate network who build strong relationships throughout their graduate scheme that last throughout their careers.
Typical programme content includes :
- Influencing skills and communication skills
- Developing feedback skills – both giving and receiving
- Understanding self and personal effectiveness
- Developing coaching skills
- Becoming aware of personal style/brand
- Taking responsibility and Leadership / being pro-active / taking responsibility
- Setting expectations
- Effective team working authentic and ethical decisions
By helping your cohort to develop an understanding of emotional intelligence, and communication skills – including how to make an impact for the right reason – graduates return to your business motivated and better prepared for the challenges ahead.