Are you passionate about inspiring and developing young people? Train with a fantastic team at one of the UK’s leading outdoor centres.
Recruiting for our 2024 intake is open!
We are recruiting for a role that starts on Feb 5th to November 22nd 2024
Bowles is a residential centre with first class facilities near Tunbridge Wells:
Whether on our ski slope or the centre’s natural sandstone crag, we proudly provide young people with incredibly fun and valuable experiences that have a lasting impact on their lives.
A great entry into a career in high-quality outdoor education
Spend months learning from our experienced team, gaining all the right tools to become a confident, skilled, professional outdoor educator:
- Learn to engage, occupy and educate young people.
- Access our amazing facilities to learn new outdoor sports and grow existing skills.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Learn from our experienced instructor team.
- Work hard and make a genuine contribution to a great charity.
- Live on site with meals provided (for free!) and be a part of a great community.
- National apprenticeship wage
In 2023 we ran a shorter 6 month program in which our training scheme not only delivered hands on training on over 20 of our activities, we also provided a range of NGB’s. These included Archery UK, Paddle Sport Safety Rescue course (PSRC), BC Paddlesport instructor, RCI training, First aid and Lowland Leader training. We also run a number of training trips in which people can gain valuable log book days and experience. in 2023, we visiting North Wales (twice), the Peak District and the Gower. These trips are fully paid for including food, transport and accommodation.
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send us your CV, application form and a covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role