At Bowles we place great importance on being able to assist teachers and parents in organising a safe, well-planned and life-changing experience for their pupils.
These downloadable resources are designed to make planning a residential visit as easy as possible. Please feel free to print out and use the resources in any way that helps you. The sample letter can be edited to suit your needs. Also if there’s something you need which isn’t here then please let us know so that we can add it for everyone’s benefit.
- Teachers handbook final – Please note that Rec swims are not available until spring 2022 due to Covid restrictions – please see Covid policy for more details
- Teacher’s quick guide to Bowles
- Parents guide to Bowles
- Activity Menu
- Risk management summary
- Risk assessment blank – schools free time
- Consent form under 18
- Adult consent form (for teachers who want to take part)
- Dormitory room layout
- Sample food menu – this is a guide only meals may be slightly different
- Sample launch letter
- Bowles climbing signs for use back at school
- Bowles Shop Prices 2021