Due to the current situation Bowles is not able to run any outdoor activity courses or open sessions on the ski slope. The rocks are also shut for climbers. We are open for schools but as all schools are shut, we are also not delivering any residential courses, but as soon as schools open we are ready, able and excited to run our courses.
We are encouraging all schools, L&D clients and anyone booked on a course to contact us as soon as possible.
We look forward to when the situation changes are we are able to welcome people back to the centre.
The Bowles activity centre is a great place to take up a new outdoor activity. Our courses and lessons introduce thousands of adults and children to new activities each year.
We offer a wide range of outdoor activities for all ages throughout the year
- Every school holiday we run a programme of outdoor activities for children.
- School trips on residentials and day courses
- In the winter we offer a full programme of skiing and snowboarding courses, lessons and practice sessions on our two ski slopes.
- For a special birthday experience with friends we offer sledging, skiing, climbing, ropes courses, raft-building and archery.
- We also offer rock climbing and pool kayak rolling lessons.