From yoga and mindfulness retreats to private parties and events, Bowles provides an ideal environment in which to run your own event.
Based on the Kent/Sussex borders just an hour away from London and situated in 12 acres of beautiful woodland, our stunning venue, expert facilitation and easy access by road, rail and air make us the ideal choice for your event.
Our residential facility has 5 meeting rooms, dining area and fully licensed bar. Our Lodge building can accommodate up to 32 with en-suite bedrooms or alternatively our Chalet building can accommodate up to 100 people.
As well as fully facilitated development programme, we can also provide facilities and services for a wide range of events including:
- Team meetings
- Training Courses
- Private parties & Social Events
- Charity fundraisers
As a charitable trust, our profits go towards supporting the development needs of disadvantaged and disabled young people. Through working with Bowles you are able to make a real difference.
We can offer the venue for rental on the following basis:
- Venue hire only
- Venue with catering
- Bed and breakfast
- Fully catered 24 hour rate hire
On site we have:
- 16 en-suite twin and single bedded rooms in our Lodge (up to 24 beds) and 104 beds in dorm-style lodging
- Full catering facilities and licensed Bar
- Seminar rooms to host up to 40 reception style/25 seated
- The picturesque Chapel for up to 70 reception style/40 seated
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- 2 floodlit dry ski-slopes, climbing rocks and ropes courses
Nearby off-site there are:
- Venues for Mountain Biking/Horse Riding/Indoor Climbing/Curling/Quad biking
- Easy access to the picturesque Ashdown Forest
- Within an hour’s drive of the South Downs National Park and the seaside – Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne all in easy reach
- Tunbridge Wells is a 10 minute drive away & has a great variety of leisure activities, bars and restaurants
- Eridge station is a 5 minute drive & Tunbridge Wells station a 10 minute drive